Thursday, April 08, 2010

Did you bring your coat?

It feels like Tuesday, Corbin and I agree. Frankly, I don't care what day of the week it is, because I'm drinking a glass of basil lemonade.

Lemon count to date: 39

I need to hire a personal juicer... one batch of lemonade takes about 8 lemons and makes about 4 glasses. Boo. Not enough. I'm making this stuff every day.

On another note, TNT is either my best friend or my worst enemy. When Charmed was first aired on the WB I watched about 2 seasons until they took the WB out of Richmond, and I got back into it years later because of TNT, who started playing old episodes twice a day and new episodes once a week. Then one day, they decided to play Alias in the afternoon after Charmed, and of course it became my favorite show. Ever. Recently they started playing Supernatural in the morning (after Charmed), and I'm hooked. What the heck, TNT?

No comments: